This ACT Alliance event "What do we mean by ‘fair share’ in loss and damage?", at COP26 explored effective and human rights-based responses to loss and damage, and in particular how loss and damage can be addressed in a post-2025 finance agreement.
ACT Alliance is made up of: Action by Churches Together (ACT Alliance), Friends World Committee for Consultation, and Quaker Earthcare Witness (QEW)
• Dr. Radha Wagle, Ministry of Forest and Environment, Nepal
• Mattias Söderberg, DanChurchAid, and Negotiator for Denmark
• Tunga B. Rai, Nepal Federation of Indigenous Nationalities
• Olivia Hanks, Quakers in Britain
• Dr. Cornelia Füllkrug, Weitzel of ACT Alliance (Moderator)